AkTIVIEWTM is a new class of intelligent, high performance knowledge-based software that combines process modelling, execution and reporting.
It is a "smart" project management tool that can be modified for project and work management applications where processes are non-linear and need to respond to real-world changes on the fly; When each cycle through a process can be different, AkTIVIEWTM will manage the process, task workers, and store embedded knowledge for all tasks and processes in the work flow. It provides increased process visibility and control in work management situations and supports knowledge workers at the point of need - when and where they need specific knowledge for their tasks.
AkTIVIEWTM is easy to set-up, use and modify. It eliminates re-planning effort by using the latest knowledge to automatically update the project plan and maintain live Gantt Charts, resource utilization and other project reporting information.
AkTIVIEWTM delivers real organizational agility. In addition to dynamic selection of the next process step, our latest automated knowledge coding technology puts project managers directly in control and allows them quickly to incorporate shifting operational objectives into overall process execution.
AkTIVIEWTM is scalable and extensible and is based on RDF/XML data, so can be easily integrated with other systems and industry standard analytics packages. AkTIVIEW's resulting effort savings, quality improvements and cycle time reductions all ensure rapid, measurable returns on your investment.
Improved Performance Through AkTIVIEWTM:
- Reduce time searching for information and creating documentation Improve time management
- Capture and implement Lessons Learned in real time and carry them forward through the project
- Improved process of knowledge transfer
- Better decision making
- Fewer project meetings
- Powerful project monitoring and management tools
- Improved communication
- Improved capture of data
- Easier to find out what has happened in the past
- Easier to find out what has happened in other teams
- Quicker method of getting up to speed on a project
- Improvement in on-the-job learning and less need for training courses
- Better management of resources